Awkward Valentine Awkward Valentine

Hah, this is what I miss - poorly made flash animations. Reminds me of 2007!

3-ALi 3-ALi

A classic from early-mid 00s era! They don't make it this funny anymore!

Joyful Adventures Joyful Adventures

Hah! Truly a gem from the past. As old as 2006. The quirky animation fits the theme perfectly. I love this style. I don't even have to watch the movie to remember it.

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Can't believe it's 7 years old already! Took me a while to find this gem again, but boy am I glad! Soothing music, smooth design, and levels of various difficulty.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

This game is old. Yet the style you chose was superb, even today this game brings me lots of joy.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Definitely the funniest game I've played in a while. I salute the person who wrote the script.

Black Lodge Black Lodge

Journeys of reemus!

Hell yeah!

charlie sheen electro house charlie sheen electro house

aaaaaa

aaaaaaa!

xMiggyx responds:

:D ty!

Cheating Girlfriend Cheating Girlfriend

Is this with your new mic?

Well is it

Andre responds:

Yeah, it is. :P

[High Def Sprite] Cody [High Def Sprite] Cody

Yes! I love it! The not-so easily recognisable NG staff drawing style. Lines that end in a subtle way and are just so smooth. I always wondered how you managed to pull them off. There's also just the right amount of them to show the round form that makes your style even more apparent. It's similar to JohnnyUtah's style. I love it! I fell in love with even in early-mid 00's. You guys, or your art, were a rather large influence for me to practice art and animation :) I thank you for this. But, I am going slightly off topic!

Great piece, few will appreciate it like I do though.

Finn Finn

No homo but those are some weird-ass lips. The "bite line" where the upper and lower lips meet. Again, no homo.

NataliKlekot responds:

Not sure what's weird about them :)
Also not sure what sexual orientation has to do with discussing details of a painting :D

The day no one died The day no one died

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA