Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Can't believe it's 7 years old already! Took me a while to find this gem again, but boy am I glad! Soothing music, smooth design, and levels of various difficulty.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

This game is old. Yet the style you chose was superb, even today this game brings me lots of joy.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Definitely the funniest game I've played in a while. I salute the person who wrote the script.

Portable Curse Device Portable Curse Device

Haha

I used to have a blast with this small gadget of yours when I was no older than 11. Brings back good memories.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Hahaha

This game was the bomb in 2001!

Braineaters from mars Braineaters from mars

Great for 2002

The reason why I'm giving this a 10 out of 10 is because this small game of yours is, quite frankly, amazing for its age.

Kulkis Kulkis

It's cool

The main reason why I'm giving this is a 10 is because you're from Poland. I went there almost five years ago. Wow, that long ago? Damn, seems like it was yesterday! Anyways I spent two whole weeks in the lovely town of Krakow and I gotta say, it sure is a beautiful place. There's a lot of nature there, like that huge park forest. Man it had cliffs and shit. I'll never forget it, it's a shame I didn't capture many photos. Oh well.

Now about the game. Like many flash games these days it had that retro NES style going on. I'm not a huge fan of that, but neither am I giant hater. Some might consider it generic but I sure as hell don't. The simple chip tune benefitted the relaxing atmosphere of the game which is good, obviously you weren't aiming for an action paced shooter, heh. The control were well crafted. There may have been a few glitches, but you probably went around them. It took me a while to realise that pressing down won't throw the Kulkis downwards but simply slows it down. Should've read the instructions I guess!

All in all it's a convivial puzzle game, and I had much fun playing it :)

Kill innocent Babies Kill innocent Babies

Well

The only reason why I'm giving this a 10 is because it seems like a flash game made in 2003

Pickilow responds:

2003 the year i got my abortionist job

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

What can I say

This a pretty artistic game. The atmosphere was perfect.

Cubefield Cubefield